Here are five reasons why you cannot afford to miss this internationally renowned event:
1. Hear over 24 innovative and thought-provoking presentations delivered by the silicone elastomers industry's most forward-thinking entrepreneurs
This year's Silicone Elastomers World Summit has attracted speakers from all over the world to provide you with the most relevant, innovative and actionable information in the silicone elastomers industry. Some of the experts presenting at this year's event include Cabot, Wittmann Battenfeld, starlim//sterner, OSRAM, Freudenberg and more.
2. Get a true reflection of what is contributing to the growth of this dynamic industry
We make it our mission to go above and beyond the call of duty by ensuring we are only delivering information that we can guarantee will make our delegates better at what they do - making them better marketers, better designers, better machining, or better tooling solution providers.
3. Full access to presentations taking place at the co-located Thermoplastic Elastomers World Summit 2014
All networking sessions will be combined, plus you can attend any presentations that you wish at the Thermoplastic Elastomers World Summit, giving you unprecedented access to the thermoplastic elastomers supply chain!
4. Unrivalled networking opportunities to meet with 250 key players from the global elastomers supply chain
The Silicone Elastomers World Summit provides a safe, inspiring environment for competitors to speak with one another and come out of it with information that will make them both more successful. There will be numerous refreshment and networking breaks to give you the opportunity to mingle with the creme de la creme of the industry. Registered attendees include Saint-Gobain, Evonik, Bluestar Silicones and more.
5. Vienna is easily accessible by public transport and December is the perfect time of year to fully experience what the city has to offer
December is when the historical and culturally vibrant city of Vienna really comes to life. Why not make the most of your trip by bringing your family and loved ones for the ultimate winter experience? Together you can enjoy the full effects of the winter holidays and really get into the Christmas spirit by visiting the many December markets and exploring the beautiful sights of Vienna.