"Great insights on the lasted developments and trends in the TPE industry"
- Project Engineering, TMG Automotive
Why attend the Thermoplastic Elastomers World Summit?
The TPE World Summit brings together manufacturers, processors, end-users, designers and researchers for a summit-style technical discussion of silicone and TPE elastomer materials, global markets, processing advancements and novel applications.
Industrial and academic research staff and the customer users of silicone and TPE elastomers will explore the emerging applications, manufacturing techniques, processing improvements and testing advances that are moving this growing industry forward.
At TPE, delegates will be able to:
- Expand their business opportunities and network with industry leading professionals
- Learn what is happening within the silicone elastomers industry
- Gain updates on the latest policy issues
- Hear from high-level speakers offering key insights and advice
- Source new products and discover the latest innovations
The TPE industry is going through a transition due to raw material availability/ price increases. The transition puts a focus on reviewing TPE life cycles and reducing the amount of waste produced. The two largest sectors are still automotive and medical. In terms of innovation, we are seeing growing developments across mobility and electric vehicles. There is also the growth of new applications and need for new materials to withstand higher temperatures, 800v, in the car market and the energy market. Cabling companies are looking at materials that can withstand higher temperatures and are looking at these materials.